SubjectImplementing Meta File information in Linux
For my final work in the course of computer scienze at the faculty of enginering
of "Universita La sapienza" in Rome (ITALY), i studing the of implementing in
the linux kernel a feature similiar tu Apple MacOS resource fork or IBM OS/2
Extended Attributes.

I have named it "Meta File Information". They consists in data associated with
the single file that user process can set and read.

Does anyone ever thinked on it or implemented in some way ? I need tips and
suggestions on possible implementations.

Reply to linux-fsdevel since i don't read the linux-kernel list.

Thanks

Sebastiano Tine'

mb027878@flashnet.it
i092446@spv.ing.uniroma1.it ( university account )

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.199 / U:0.268 seconds]