SubjectRe: 2.1.93..
Date

"Leonard N. Zubkoff" writes:
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:13:13 +0200
> From: Martin Mares <mj@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
>
> IMHO only few users have more than one SCSI controllers and I think we can
> ask them to specify BIOS number for the disk they want to boot from manually.
>
>I think you will find many more users with such a configuration than you
>anticipate.

Leonard is correct. In particular, there are two classes of users who have
multiple SCSI controllers: those who have large systems and usually have two
controllers of the same kind, and those who have a scanner or tape or something
that they want on a separate SCSI bus and usually have two different kinds
of controllers.

michaelkjohnson

prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz
Linux Application Development http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.275 / U:0.456 seconds]