    SubjectStack overflow crash.

    I managed to crash my machine just now, and it seems to be caught
    in a loop:

    do_page_fault+0x00
    do_page_fault+0x1e
    error_code+0x20
    do_page_fault+0x00
    do_page_fault+0x1e
    error_code+0x20
    do_page_fault+0x00
    do_page_fault+0x1e
    error_code+0x20

    eventually causing a stack overflow.

    This sounds to me as if it is getting a page fault while handling a
    page fault. It seems to happen from an interrupt handler that I wrote,
    but I'd guess that the loop (which makes my debug info scroll off the
    screen) is a problem outside of my code.

    (Sure I'm triggering it, but then it shouldn't go "wild" and
    recursively call itself.....)

    Roger.

    * Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or *
    * four times, they will bite your lips! And they don't let go for at *
    * least a minute. -- Lisa Coburn, age 9