    Date (Alan Cox) writes:

    > Just so nobody duplicates the work by accident, I've started merging the
    > Olaf NFS v3 patches into the main tree. Firstly because it has some rpc
    > scheduling fixes I want to eliminate from the 'NFS/tcp' mystery and
    > secondly because I benched the new code versus the old using a 2.1.74 kernel
    > and current 2.1.126 - the .74 setup is 3 times as fast 8)

    If you need any heavy beta-testing, please don't hesitate to
    ask. Our Digital Unix server seems to be appallingly slow when
    connecting to linux machines. I'm very interested in speeding things
    up since NFS performance is the single major obstruction towards
    realizing the potentials of our Linux machine-park.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.017 / U:9.708 seconds]