SubjectRe: L68K: Junk Emails- What can we do?
Date
>   All originate from this mailing list.  Is there any possiblity
> that we could make it a closed list? I know that all the other
> mailing lists I have been on have done that to eliminate the
> junk email.

The mailing list owners have a problem anyway. With majordomo you
can filter keywords, and subject lines etc

In general http://www.vix.com/spam is the definitive site

In the case of the yoyo.com spams please forward them to

postmaster@unitedmedia.com

pointing out the Dilbert game is part of the yoyo spam and informing
them you will never buy or recommend a dilbert item again until they
withdraw from their deal with yoyo.com (yoyodyne games).

If enough people block Dilbert they'll notice - and the internet is
the big selling place for dilbert

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.074 / U:0.072 seconds]