SubjectUltrastor programming docs?
Gentlemen,

I found your respective names in the source code for the Linux Ultrastor
SCSI driver. I am interested in writing a driver to support an
Ultrastor 22CA EISA ESDI Caching controller in 32-bit DMA mode.
Unfortunately, Ultrastor is long gone, and I'm needing the programming
information!

Do any of you folks (or any readers of this list) either have
information which might apply to the ESDI controller or know where it
may be obtained? From what I gather by reading the installation docs,
it uses a "mailbox" paradigm similar to most buss-mastering SCSI
controllers..

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!

- Steve

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.385 / U:0.008 seconds]