SubjectRe: Free Software Lovers Unite ! - thread END

Hi.

If you were offended by me "spamming" the list a while ago, please take
this message as my apology to you. This article is (should be) the last in
the kernel and net mailing list on this topic.

Discussions should continue on apps mailing list or
comp.os.linux.development.apps or comp.os.linux.development newsgroup.

If you liked the idea of helping Free Software development go in a common
direction, you can find update on the site below.

In both cases please point your browser to :

http://www.ied.com/~honza/fslu/

for update on progress and clarification of the idea and respective
apology.

Thank you for your attention,

Jan Vicherek

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.020 / U:0.068 seconds]