SubjectRe: Linux logo
On Tue, 21 May 1996, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> I have already selected the one I like best, and that's the one I'm using.
> Look at
> for a very nice penguin that also has a bw version that scales down
> pretty well..
> Simple, tasteful, yet fun.

I decided to try my hand at this as well. Note that I consider this a
prototype logo, since it's really a hacked jpeg, but a PostScript line art
version should be easy (for someone) to develop (with something like Adobe
Illustrator). Either follow the line on my home page (in the sig line), or

or send me e-mail with the subject "send linux-penguins" for a uuencoded

Andy Dustman / Computational Center for Molecular Structure and Design / UGA
===== For PGP public key: finger | pgp -fka =====
Sure, the Telecomm Act will create jobs: 100,000 new thought-cops on the net <}+++<