    SubjectRe: Linux logo
    On Tue, 21 May 1996, Linus Torvalds wrote:

    > I have already selected the one I like best, and that's the one I'm using.
    > Look at
    >
    > http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/
    >
    > for a very nice penguin that also has a bw version that scales down
    > pretty well..
    >
    > Simple, tasteful, yet fun.

    I decided to try my hand at this as well. Note that I consider this a
    prototype logo, since it's really a hacked jpeg, but a PostScript line art
    version should be easy (for someone) to develop (with something like Adobe
    Illustrator). Either follow the line on my home page (in the sig line), or

    http://charon.chem.uga.edu/~andy/linux-penguins.jpg

    or send me e-mail with the subject "send linux-penguins" for a uuencoded
    jpeg.

    Andy Dustman / Computational Center for Molecular Structure and Design / UGA
    ===== For PGP public key: finger andy@neptune.chem.uga.edu | pgp -fka =====
    Sure, the Telecomm Act will create jobs: 100,000 new thought-cops on the net
    http://charon.chem.uga.edu/~andy mailto:andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu <}+++<

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.017 / U:89.156 seconds]