SubjectPublic Apology!

A few days ago, I saw a language which sounded offensive to me on this
mailing list.

I replied to the poster (Sorry, I forgot your name) of said message in a
manner, I felt carried my objection in a polite and civil manner.

Apparently i was stupid enough to not notice my reply was going to the entire
list.

I received a number of replies, which alerted me to my lack of discretion.

I hereby formally and sincerely apologize for any embarassment I have caused,
for any waste of precious resources due to the too-wide distribution of this
reply and any other bad thing I have doe to any of you.

Please forgive me.
Scott McDermott <scottm@usmicro.net>
Sincerely Yours, (Sent on 04/29/96, 14:18:26 by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro
Director of Technology i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net 13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.024 / U:0.344 seconds]