SubjectRemoval from mailing list
Someone, somewhere is forwarding the linux mailing lists to me.  I
originally joined the list server at rutgers, but have resigned.
Indeed the postmaster has checked, and I am not on any of the lists.

The unwanted messages are missing any headers which say who they are
from, so I am asking here, if anyone is redistributing, or has copied
the mailing list from rutgers, could they please remove my name from
it.

I am sorry this is OFF topic, but I cannot think what else to do.

Many thanks.

John Hanson
(john.hanson@controls.eurotherm.co.uk) (FAX 01903 265982)
or (coastline@cix.compulink.co.uk) (FAX 01903 700091)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.021 / U:1.276 seconds]