Subjectinvestment partners
--
Hello my friend how are you doing with your daily activities I hope
you are doing well, sorry that I have to contact you via this
platform. Please this massage is not any way meant to steal your
information, it’s just to assist my client to have a good
partner for investment . i got your contact when searching for a
reliable and reputable person that can be trusted as my that client
Mrs. Ma-Ri Kim from Hong Kong Directed me to get her someone that
she can trust and invest part of her money outside Hong Kong for
her under aged child if you are interested and can handle this funds
let me know by declaring your interest so that I can give you more
details about this .
Mr Choi Park

  Last update: 2023-06-02 00:20    [W:0.031 / U:0.212 seconds]