SubjectOn Loans & Investments
--
Hello,

Thank you for acceptance.
Do you/your company need an investor and/or Loan to expand your
Company?. CFG has project funding program on a long tems & short term
conditions at a very low rate of 2% p.a
ROI for a 10 to 15 years period with an option of early repayment
without penalty.
CFG sectors of Interest includes: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Health,
Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, IT &
Communications, Technology, Education, Energy, Engineering, Utilities,
Telecom, Mining, renewable energy, maritime and shipping and includes
any other business enterprise that is profitable with a high
interest yielding rate.
For over 5 years, We have been a pioneer in the private lending market
- helping customers get loans when they need it.– regardless of their
credit, age or country of Domicile..

We are one of the leading foreign Financial Institutions serving large national
and multinational corporations in the World through its Global &
Fiduciary Financingm Banking & Markets, Global Business Payments &
Wealth Management business lines. We focus on delivering superior
advice and services to help our
clients and communities thrive – for every future.

We are a full scope corporate finance advisory firm We assist clients
raise debt & equity capital, especially in emerging markets. Our
company has helped hundreds of companies gain access to capital/Loans.
At CFGI we understand that all the talk of inflation, Covid 19,Russia
war on Ukraine & rising interest rates can lead to some sleepless
nights. That’s why we wanted to reach out.
Send an email for more details info@capitalfundingr.com

Abdul Williams RutoCustomer Service

  Last update: 2023-03-27 00:47    [W:0.057 / U:0.516 seconds]