SubjectRe. I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible
Hello dear,

My name is Ms. Karen Pierce Vittal. I worked with Vedanta Resources
Ltd, the United Kingdom for 25 years, but I retired in the year 2013.
I didn't marry and I have no child of my own due to my health issues.

Presently, I am 68 years old and suffering from chronic tract cancer.
From doctor's indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is
quite obvious that my death is very close to me as I can see my life
quickly ebbing away. I am bedridden and in constant pain. The stage is
worst for more than two months now and I have been hospitalized which
affected my ability to talk.

I am an orphan, no Parents, no brother, no sister but my country home
origin is India. I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd in India
before I was posted to the company's headquarters here in the United
Kingdom where I worked as deputy accountant general for 10years.

When I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd, the United Kingdom, I
deposited the sum of USD $6,750.000.00 in a Bank of America. This money
is still with the bank, but due to my poor health condition and based
on doctor's indications, I am scared that my life is almost at the
end, so I have decided to donate this $6,750.000.00 to the Charity. I
took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money.

Please, I want the Bank of America to transfer this $6,750.000.00 to
you so that you can help me to donate 80% of the money to any Charity
Organization in India, while you take the remaining 20% of the money
as your reward for your assistance in fulfilling my heart desire.

I know that I have never met you before, I got your email address from
Google and my confidence reposed on you.

If I receive your reply, I will write to the Bank of America to
transfer the money to
you. Send your response to my private email at: piercekaren605@outlook.com

I expect your prompt reply and wish you will put me in your prayers henceforth.

Thanks and God bless you.

Ms. Karen Pierce.

  Last update: 2021-06-02 19:30    [W:0.032 / U:0.820 seconds]