SubjectI NEED YOUR HELP
It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since i cannot be
able to see you face to face, at first, please I need your help. I am
Miss. Linda Benson the only daughter of late Mr. Lambert Benson, from
West Africa. My father deposited the sum of ($4,500,000.00) in a bank
here in Rep of Lome Togo before his death, he used my name as his next
of kin and the inheritor to the money after his death, and he left a
will with the bank that restrained me from accessing the money here
unless transferred overseas for investment purpose.

I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money
out to your account abroad so that we can invest it in any meaningful
and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in
life. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if only you can
help me out of my present predicament.

Please reply back so that I will give you more details for us to
transfer this money.

Thank you as I wait for your reply.

Miss. Linda Benson

  Last update: 2021-12-16 08:39    [W:0.035 / U:0.464 seconds]