SubjectRe: ~.Charitable Organization
                      SETTING UP CHARITABLE FOUNDATION

Peace be with you

I wish to seek for your sincere help in setting up a charitable
organization to help the less privileged, elderly and also the
vulnerable people under your care,

I want to use my late husband wealth of $3,000,000.00 to set up a
charity foundation to help the needy and the less privileged ones in
your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in
your country? All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds
to do this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and
also help the vulnerable people, We can make the world a better place
when we help the needy sincerely from our heart,

Let me read from you today and know your opinion in doing this noble
work for the help of mankind,

Remain blessed,

Mrs. Sarah.Edward

  Last update: 2017-06-19 15:16    [W:0.034 / U:0.792 seconds]