SubjectRe: Linux 3.11
From
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>> Is there a reason why these did not get PULLed..?
>
> Very simple: I have no such email in my mailbox. I see the "target
> updates for v3.11-rc1" email (and I pulled that), and there is nothing
> since.
>
> I don't even have that mail in my lkml archives, much less as a private email.
>
> I see neither youe "-v2 PULL request" nor the "One more late v3.11
> specific regression" one. In fact, I see no emails from you at all
> from Aug 31.
>
> It may be that gmail hates you for some reason...
>
> [ time passes ]
>
> Yup. It's in my spam-box, with gmail helpfully telling me:
>
> Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from
> linux-iscsi.org are spam. Learn more
>
> so something is rotten in the state of linux-iscsi.org.

Funny, I did receive it without spam-label.

I do search for "label:linux-kernel in:spam" once in a while, to unspam some.
Perhaps I taught gmail Nicholas' emails are not spam for me ;-)

Note that a long time ago, I added special gmail filters to not mark emails from
some kernel-hacking Google employees as spam. Just marking them as not spam
over and over didn't help, as they were using non-google SMTP servers for
their outgoing email.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds

  Last update: 2013-09-03 10:01    [W:0.092 / U:0.200 seconds]