SubjectRe: Linux 3.11
Hi again Linus,

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 17:50 -0700, Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 15:50 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
> > <nab@linux-iscsi.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Unfortunately, this doesn't include the remaining target fixes for
> > > v3.11:
> > >
> > > Re: [GIT PULL -v2] target fixes for v3.11
> > > http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=137799048226191&w=2
> > >
> > > Is there a reason why these did not get PULLed..?
> >
> > Very simple: I have no such email in my mailbox. I see the "target
> > updates for v3.11-rc1" email (and I pulled that), and there is nothing
> > since.
> >
> > I don't even have that mail in my lkml archives, much less as a private email.
> >
> > I see neither youe "-v2 PULL request" nor the "One more late v3.11
> > specific regression" one. In fact, I see no emails from you at all
> > from Aug 31.
> >
> > It may be that gmail hates you for some reason...
> >
> > [ time passes ]
> >
> > Yup. It's in my spam-box, with gmail helpfully telling me:
> >
> > Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from
> > linux-iscsi.org are spam. Learn more
> >
> > so something is rotten in the state of linux-iscsi.org.
> >
> > Recent messages from you were similarly tagged:
> >
> > "[GIT PULL -v2] target fixes for 3.11"
> > "Re: LIO FC Target"
> > "Re: [GIT PULL] target fixes for v3.11-rc7"
> >
> > there might have been more. You might want to try to figure out why
> > gmail thinks that linux-iscsi.org is spammy.
>
> Mmmm, that is what I was afraid of, looking into that now..
>
> So if you would, please go ahead and pull target-pending/master ASAP for
> the fixes, and I'll send the parts that need to goto Greg-KH separately.

Ok, so another PULL request was sent out last night for the missing
target fixes below, after putting DKIM + SPF authentication in place for
linux-iscsi.org:

[GIT PULL -v3] target fixes for v3.12-rc0 (was v3.11)

Watching the recent git activity, I can't tell if you've (not) reached
this point in the PULL queue yet, or if this email also landed in your
spam folder..?

Care to give me a hint if your receiving these PULL emails now, or if I
need to continue looking at why gmail is unhappy..?

Thank you,

--nab

  Last update: 2013-09-04 00:01    [W:0.084 / U:0.468 seconds]