Subject[Consult] Plan: personal contributes plan for 2013
Hello Greg Kroah-Hartman:

when you have time, could you help checking my contributes plan for 2013 ?
(the plan details are at bottom of this mail)

my limititions:

I should face the whole kernel, because Asianux faces the whole kernel.

excuse me, I have to do it in part time, so can not provide more patches.
(but at least, I should provide 10 patches per month)

excuse me, I am a newbie, so have to mainly face to non-functional features.
(I should farmiliar step by step by making document or comments patches)

welcome any other members to giving suggestions and completions.
(especially welcome the members who relative with mm or document)

thanks.

gchen.

Plan Details:

10 patches per month: (at least)

patch content:

1st half year:
name: per comments
GregKH: 40% (tty, stagging, usb, char)
arm: 30% (ti, samsung)
powerpc: 10% (POWER7)
others: 20% (fs, net, document, comments, MAINTAINERS)

2nd half year:
name: per comments
interface: 50% (document, comments, MAINTAINERS)
mm: 30% (mm, fs, block)
integration: 1 (succeed integrating 1 new feature from outside)
others: 20% (GregKH, arm, powerpc, net)

patch type:

--------------------------
name: per
--------------------------
memory override: 25%
resource management: 25%
document + comments: 25%
others: 25%

name: per
Signed-of-by >=50%
Reported-by <=50%
(only count 2 types, not count other types)

--
Chen Gang

Asianux Corporation

  Last update: 2013-01-23 13:21    [W:0.109 / U:0.168 seconds]