    SubjectRe: [lm-sensors] [GIT PULL] hwmon fixes for 3.1
    On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:16:13 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Guenter Roeck
    > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Please pull hwmon subsystem fixes for Linux 3.1 from:
    > >
    > >    git:// hwmon-for-linus
    > Guys, when using some general git hosting site, I really want some
    > proof that you are you. Not just a "please pull".
    > Tell me *why* I should believe that this is a real pull request from
    > the proper source. Otherwise I'll just wait until is back
    > to life, where random people can't just create repositories and send
    > email.

    * This pull request from Guenter matches the recent patch reviews on
    the lm-sensors list.
    * I have reviewed the 3 patches as they exist in the mentioned
    repository and branch and they match what has been approved on the
    * All the e-mail headers are exactly as I would expect from Guenter.

    So while I can't guarantee that Guenter is Guenter, the pull request
    definitely looks sane and safe.

    Jean Delvare

      Last update: 2011-09-07 20:59    [W:0.024 / U:7.752 seconds]