SubjectRe: [lm-sensors] [GIT PULL] hwmon fixes for 3.1
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:16:13 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Guenter Roeck
> <> wrote:
> >
> > Please pull hwmon subsystem fixes for Linux 3.1 from:
> >
> >    git:// hwmon-for-linus
> Guys, when using some general git hosting site, I really want some
> proof that you are you. Not just a "please pull".
> Tell me *why* I should believe that this is a real pull request from
> the proper source. Otherwise I'll just wait until is back
> to life, where random people can't just create repositories and send
> email.

* This pull request from Guenter matches the recent patch reviews on
the lm-sensors list.
* I have reviewed the 3 patches as they exist in the mentioned
repository and branch and they match what has been approved on the
* All the e-mail headers are exactly as I would expect from Guenter.

So while I can't guarantee that Guenter is Guenter, the pull request
definitely looks sane and safe.

Jean Delvare