SubjectHello
Hello
My name is Miss Rita.a 23 yrs old girl .I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving and caring angel.I fine your mail contact (today)truly is quiet interesting to me then , i decide to contact you.i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuses with you,so you can reach me through this my(ritampka1@yahoo.com)Hope to hear from you soon.i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barer to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best,
bye for now. care from
Miss Rita

  Last update: 2011-06-23 07:17    [W:0.100 / U:0.104 seconds]