    SubjectRe: Slightly off-topic: looking for an expert
    Hey all,

    I apologize in advance for the possibly slightly off-topic message.

    We are looking for someone who is an expert in Linux Kernel
    development, who would be interested in helping us develop a technical
    test for job candidates for companies that operate in this domain.
    We are talking about a freelance project with a pressing deadline.
    The test should be written in English, but we will do an in-house
    review, so English as mother-tongue level is not required.

    Thank you!

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-03-23 16:43    [W:0.019 / U:131.060 seconds]