    SubjectUpdate Account!!!
    From
    Dear Webmail User,

    This message is from Online Webmail team messaging center to all Webmail
    account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base
    we are deleting all inactive account to create more space for new accounts.
    you will have to confirm your account active immediately after you receive
    this notification,
    To prevent your account from closing

    To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this
    maintenance process, please reply to this email: upgraden_account@hotmail.com
    with the below account information.

    :::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Update Account Details
    UserName
    Webmail Email ID:
    Email Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Date of birth:

    Note: Failure to do this will result in you losing your account and documents

    We apologise for all inconveniences.
    Regards
    ONLINE TEAM.
    Copyright © 2011.