SubjectUpdate Account!!!
From
Dear Webmail User,

This message is from Online Webmail team messaging center to all Webmail
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base
we are deleting all inactive account to create more space for new accounts.
you will have to confirm your account active immediately after you receive
this notification,
To prevent your account from closing

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this
maintenance process, please reply to this email: upgraden_account@hotmail.com
with the below account information.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Update Account Details
UserName
Webmail Email ID:
Email Password:
Confirm Password:
Date of birth:

Note: Failure to do this will result in you losing your account and documents

We apologise for all inconveniences.
Regards
ONLINE TEAM.
Copyright © 2011.