Subjectmissing post?
Date
Greetings, I am on a gmail account, so I have no way of determining if a
post of mine actually cleared and made it to the list. Its subject line
was:

2.6.35-rc4, no boot

and included my .config and a .jpg of the screen showing how far it got,
total attachment size of 240k, and that was the maximum amount of smunching
I could apply to that image in a gimp save as function. It was several
megabytes from my Nikon D100 camera.

Can anyone tell me if that post was received?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

  Last update: 2010-07-08 19:25    [W:0.342 / U:0.004 seconds]