    Subjectixgbe->bonding->vlan->bridge->ebtables&iptables causes memory corruption

    I have a rather interesting network setup here. First I have a dual
    10Gbit ixgbe ethernet card, being bonded into one link, on which we
    run a number of vlans, which are bridged with various virtual
    machines. Now, to protect the box itself and the virtual machines I
    have a set of iptables and ebtables rules. Whenever one of the
    virtual machines start the kernel, which is 2.6.35-rc6, will reliably

    This error needs both ebtables and iptables rules, without either one
    or the other, things seem to work quite well.

    The errors and backtraces are many and long, so I attached the full
    dmes output, please say if you need more.

    P.S.: Please Cc: me on replies as I'm subscribed to neither
    linux-kernel, nor netdev.
      Last update: 2010-07-27 09:19    [W:0.048 / U:17.768 seconds]