SubjectWeb Upgrade
Date

Dear Valued Subscriber,

We are notifying you for the second time as we could not
get any confirmatory email from you. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts
which are no longer active to create more space for new
accounts users.we have also investigated a system wide
security audit to improve and enhance our current account
security against spam mails.In order to continue using our
services you are require to update and re-confirmed your
email account details as requested below.

To confirm and keep your account active during and after
this maintenance process, please reply to this message
with the below account information.

Username : ..................
E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
Confirm Password:............
Year Of Opening Account :..............
When you started receiving spam mail.....

Your account shall remain active after successfully
confirmation of your account details. Failure to do this
might result to a permanent deactivation of your user
account from our database to enable us create more spaces
for new users and to also reduce spam influx.

Kind Regards,

Webmail Administration Center.

  Last update: 2010-02-05 13:37    [W:0.033 / U:1.232 seconds]