SubjectDear webmail users
Date
Dear Webmail User,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass through,we
are having problem with our database due to our recent upgrade and we can not
find your data. Please we need to rectify this problem before the next
24-hours if not, you may not be able to send or receive email with your e-mail
address.
Please provide your account details below so we can rectify this problem as
soon as possible:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
PASSWORD:
COUNTRY:
NOTE: Your data and information will not be tampered or interfered with, We'll
just record your data back into our database and send you a new confirmation
alphanumerical password that will only be valid during this period and can be
changed after this process.
Please respond to this notice to enable us provide you better online services.

  Last update: 2009-08-22 03:21    [W:0.238 / U:0.016 seconds]