Subject[CFP, 2 days left] 2009 Linux Storage and Filesystem Workshop
This is a reminder that this weekend marks the deadline for accepting
proposals for the upcoming Linux storage and filesystem workshop. If
you want to come contribute to Linux storage then we want to hear from you!

The initial call for proposals follows.

----

Hello storage and filesystem friends,

This year's storage and filesystem workshop is being held in San
Francisco on April 6th and 7th. It's being held on the Monday and
Tuesday immediately preceding the Linux Foundation Collaboration
Summit, in the same hotel.

You can find all the details on the workshop's web site:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/lsf-workshop

The workshop focuses on collaboration and discussion. There will be no
refereed papers and few presentations with slides will be accepted.

To attend we ask that you use the CFP interface on the web site to
submit a short proposal for a topic to discuss during the workshop. The
program committee will send invitations to the workshop based on these
proposals. The CFP and FAQ tabs on the web site describe this in more
detail.

For reference, there are writeups of previous workshops available
online:

http://lwn.net/Articles/226351/
http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2008-06/openpdfs/lsf08reports.pdf

This year we'll be adding time to the schedule specifically for hands-on
development with your colleagues.

Please let me know if there are any questions about the workshop.

- z

  Last update: 2009-02-26 20:47    [W:0.130 / U:0.044 seconds]