    SubjectRe: [git pull] drm
    Hi Linus,

    On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Maarten Maathuis wrote:
    >> You assume that Red Hat has full control over the project, which i
    >> don't think is the case. The reason it isn't in staging yet (as far as
    >> i know) is because of some questions over the copyright of some
    >> (essential) microcode. Either the question needs to be answered, or it
    >> has to be reverse engineered to the point that it's possible to
    >> generate it.

    On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Linus Torvalds
    <> wrote:
    > I think people are just making up excuses, as evidenced by the fact that
    > you're quoting a different excuse than I've heard before.

    AFAICT, the "problem" here is that the guys running the nouveau
    project are simply not interested in merging the damn thing. I guess
    at some point one of us just needs to grab the code and send it to
    Greg for inclusion in -staging?

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-12-10 20:17    [W:0.030 / U:191.784 seconds]