    SubjectRe: Kernel Installer
    > Replacing the normal build output with something different doesn't make
    > anything easier.
    > Especially considering that your "once the .config file is set" seems to
    > assume the user already configured the kernel himself...

    i am not just trying to replace the output , i am not a stupid to
    waste my weekend sitting just to replace the output :-),
    if u are interested , u can check out the entire TODO for the app here

    but in the process i am stuck at deciding the no of files that will be
    compiled , given that representing the entire compilation
    process as a progress bar , would give a clear idea of " how much is
    over" and "how much is left" !!!

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-08-04 05:49    [W:0.019 / U:2.472 seconds]