    SubjectRe: Kernel Installer
    > Replacing the normal build output with something different doesn't make
    > anything easier.
    >
    > Especially considering that your "once the .config file is set" seems to
    > assume the user already configured the kernel himself...

    i am not just trying to replace the output , i am not a stupid to
    waste my weekend sitting just to replace the output :-),
    if u are interested , u can check out the entire TODO for the app here
    http://satish.playdrupal.com/?q=node/2

    but in the process i am stuck at deciding the no of files that will be
    compiled , given that representing the entire compilation
    process as a progress bar , would give a clear idea of " how much is
    over" and "how much is left" !!!

    Thanks
    Satish

    --
    http://satish.playdrupal.com

      Last update: 2008-08-04 05:49    [W:0.024 / U:0.088 seconds]