SubjectRe: [patch 0/9] 2.6.19-stable review
On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 03:23:05PM -0500, Michael Krufky wrote:
> Greg KH wrote:
> > This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 2.6.19.6 release.
> >
> > This will probably be the last release of the 2.6.19-stable series, so
> > if there are patches that you feel should be applied to that tree,
> > please let me know.
> >
> > There are 9 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response to
> > this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please let
> > us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and wants
> > to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.
> >
> > These patches are sent out with a number of different people on the Cc:
> > line. If you wish to be a reviewer, please email stable@kernel.org to
> > add your name to the list. If you want to be off the reviewer list,
> > also email us.

> > received after that time might be too late.
> >
> > The whole patch set can be downloaded at:
> > kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/testing/patch-2.6.19.6-rc1.gz
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > the -stable release team
>
> Greg,
>
> I still have three DVB patches that need to go to 2.6.19.y, the dvbdev patch
> being most important. I sent this dvbdev patch to you during the 2.6.19.5
> review period and expected it to surface this time around, but maybe our email
> paths have crossed.
>
> Since I am unable to send patches inline from my current location, I've posted
> the three pending patches for 2.6.19.y here:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/~mkrufky/stable/2.6.19.y/
>
> Please add these if possible. Again, the
> "dvbdev-fix-illegal-re-usage-of-fileoperations-struct" patch is the most
> important one of these.

Argh, I forgot these :(

Do you want me to do a new 2.6.19-stable release with these patches in
it? It's my fault I didn't get this in, so I don't really mind if you
feel it is important enough (it doesn't take that long to spin another
kernel release.)

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2007-03-03 02:27    [W:0.320 / U:0.048 seconds]