    SubjectRe: [patch 0/9] 2.6.19-stable review
    Greg KH wrote:
    > This is the start of the stable review cycle for the release.
    > This will probably be the last release of the 2.6.19-stable series, so
    > if there are patches that you feel should be applied to that tree,
    > please let me know.
    > There are 9 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response to
    > this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please let
    > us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and wants
    > to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.
    > These patches are sent out with a number of different people on the Cc:
    > line. If you wish to be a reviewer, please email to
    > add your name to the list. If you want to be off the reviewer list,
    > also email us.
    > received after that time might be too late.
    > The whole patch set can be downloaded at:
    > thanks,
    > the -stable release team

    I still have three DVB patches that need to go to 2.6.19.y, the dvbdev patch
    being most important. I sent this dvbdev patch to you during the
    review period and expected it to surface this time around, but maybe our email
    paths have crossed.

    Since I am unable to send patches inline from my current location, I've posted
    the three pending patches for 2.6.19.y here:

    Please add these if possible. Again, the
    "dvbdev-fix-illegal-re-usage-of-fileoperations-struct" patch is the most
    important one of these.

    For 2.6.20.y, I have seven patches waiting for the v4l-dvb subsystem trees. I
    have posted these patches here:

    If you can queue these up for the next 2.6.20.y release, that would be great.
    Otherwise, if I don't see them added to the queue, I will send them inline to
    you the next time I am at my own machine (a few days from now).

    Michael Krufky

      Last update: 2007-02-27 21:31    [W:0.022 / U:4.336 seconds]