Subjectkvm development moving to git
kvm kernel code is now developed using git.  This was done for two reasons:
- with the paravirtualization work, we have code in the kernel beyond
drivers/kvm/. Subversion is not quite up to hosting an entire kernel
tree efficiently.
- people have expressed interest in maintaining long-term branches of
kvm. This is something that git is quite good at, while with subversion
this requires an account on our systems.

You can pull from my repository by issuing the command

git pull git://kvm.qumranet.com/home/avi/kvm/linux-2.6

Please do not clone from this URL. Instead, clone from git.kernel.org
so that you clog their pipes instead of mine. Then issue the pull
command as described above.

The module source files have been removed from the subversion tree. To
compile an external module, first copy the files from a Linux tree:

make LINUX=/path/to/linux/tree/that/has/pulled/from/the/kvm/repo sync
make