    SubjectRe: [patch] paravirt: isolate module ops

    > Even better we can actualy avid most of the page table walks completely.
    > First there is a number of places that can never have the vmalloc case
    > an may use ioremap/iounmap directly. Secondly drm_core_ioremap/
    > drm_core_ioremapfree already have the right drm_map to check wich kind
    > of mapping we have - we just need to use it instead of discarding that
    > information! The only leaves direct drm_ioremapfree in i810_dma.c and
    > i830_dma.c which I don't quite manage to follow. Maybe Dave has an
    > idea how to get rid of those aswell.

    I've applied two patches to the DRM git;a=summary

    They need a fair bit of testing, I've tested them no i810, but I need to
    test them on a few other boards before I'd consider putting them in -mm..

    David Airlie, Software Engineer / airlied at
    Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG

      Last update: 2007-01-08 01:57    [W:0.020 / U:10.192 seconds]