SubjectArch-specific header inconsistency (asm-*/termios.h)
I'm in the process of cleaning up various headers for use from
userspace, and at the same time I'm working to clean up some of the
duplication in the kernel-only portions of those headers. I'm
running into one oddity that I can't explain. In the various asm-*/
termios.h files, there are user_termio_to_kernel_termios functions.
The m68k header does this:

get_user((termios)->c_line, &(termio)->c_line);

The i386 header is missing that line, and after macro expansion the
rest of the context is almost exactly identical. It appears there
are a couple other architectures that fall on both sides of the
fence. Can anyone explain this apparently aberrant behavior or is
this a bug? If there's a reason behind it, I'll make sure to put in
a useful comment; otherwise I'll fix it.

Thanks for the help!

Kyle Moffett