    SubjectRe: optional delay after partition detection at boot time
    > Interesting. How many total partitions do you have ? I ask this because
    > David Alan Gilbert proposed a patch to dump the partition list on the
    > screen upon panic. Perhaps it's larger than the screen in you case ? If
    > you have more than 25 partitions, to you think they can fit with 2 or 3
    > columns ?

    This machine has 16 SATA drives with 1 partition each plus a (hardware)
    mirrored pair of SCSI drives with 4 partions, so only 20 partitions total
    in my config. however there are people who use more drives then this.

    David Lang

    -- C.A.R. Hoare

      Last update: 2005-06-13 09:07    [W:0.019 / U:10.480 seconds]