SubjectEXPORT_SYMBOL question
Hi,

I have 2 modules. The first one uses EXPORT_SYMBOL to make some function
available to other modules. These prototypes for these functions were
also put in a header file. Now the second module uses the functions the
functions defined in the first module by and includes the afore
mentioned header file. However when i'm compiling the module, I get a
symbol underfined warning. When I load the module it works as expected.
Is there any way to get rid of these warnings.

Another problem I'm having is that when I load the second module I get
`no version for "rbnode_initialize" found: kernel tainted.'
(rbnode_initialize is one of the functions exported by the first
module). Both MODULE_LICENSE("GPL"); and MODULE_VERSION are declared in
the two modules. Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks
Josef Galea

  Last update: 2005-04-06 13:31    [W:2.094 / U:0.008 seconds]