    SubjectRe: [patch 00/21] hrtimer - High-resolution timer subsystem
    Hi,

    On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Thomas Gleixner wrote:

    > I'm interested in working with others and I do that a lot. It depends a
    > bit on the attitude of the person who wants to do that. I did not have
    > the feeling that you are interested in working together. Usually people
    > who want to participate in a project send patches, suggestions or
    > testing feedback. Your reaction throughout the whole mail threads was
    > neither cooperative nor appealing to me. I have no problem at all to
    > accept critizism and help from others, but your attitude of teaching me
    > how to do my work was just annoying.

    See my mail to Ingo about most of this. The basic point is you should have
    told me about this earlier, simply ignoring the problem won't make it go
    away. Your annoyance was quite noticable, but this seemed to include my
    complete contribution. You never said what annoyed you, which makes it
    rather hard for me to you to change it into a more acceptable form.

    bye, Roman

      Last update: 2005-12-07 04:14    [W:0.019 / U:7.840 seconds]