Subjectlindenting the drm directory..

the DRM is in a bad way with respect to whitespace, I know people have
objections to whitespace patches in bitkeeper, but after cleaning up all
the code, I'd like to Lindent it all as well, the DRM macro removal
touched every function in every file...

as the DRM is developed in the CVS tree, and nearly all the blame
annotation in bitkeeper blames me I don't think it is really a bad thing
for the DRM...

David Airlie, Software Engineer / airlied at
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person