    Subjectlindenting the drm directory..

    the DRM is in a bad way with respect to whitespace, I know people have
    objections to whitespace patches in bitkeeper, but after cleaning up all
    the code, I'd like to Lindent it all as well, the DRM macro removal
    touched every function in every file...

    as the DRM is developed in the CVS tree, and nearly all the blame
    annotation in bitkeeper blames me I don't think it is really a bad thing
    for the DRM...

    David Airlie, Software Engineer / airlied at
    pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.030 / U:10.564 seconds]