SubjectRe: Software suspend testing in 2.6.0-test1
Hi.

In 2.4, I ended up fusing the freezer and shrinking memory together. The
essence is:

freeze all other processes
while need to free memory
unfreeze processes
shrink memory until think we have enough
freeze processes

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:1.332 / U:0.256 seconds]