    SubjectRe: your mail
    On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 07:28:12AM -0800, William Scott Lockwood III wrote:
    > Yes, I can see that. No matter who it alienates. Weither or not he's
    > checked with anyone else either.

    LKML is DaveM's list. If the choice he and his co-postmaster make don't
    suit yours or others need setup your own linux kernel list.

    > How about leting those of us who (like
    > Linus) choose to use a commercial email product do so? Garbage about
    > headers, etc. is just that - garbage.

    Who said anything about commercial products? lkml refuses _broken_
    mails, it doesn't check what MUA you used.

    > and others got for using hotmail - I finally got sick and tired of the
    > whining and now have to take 3x as long to read my mail - but it's not a
    > hotmail address anymore, so the whining stoped. Why not spend less timing
    > restricting what people can read and post from, and just let people
    > participate?

    Please red the mail RFC and the nettiquette and come back once you've
    done that. Your current whining wastes our time.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.039 / U:3.248 seconds]