    SubjectRe: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"
    On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 22:11, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote:
    > Please say you're simply trolling...

    Sorry, started to get a bit off-topic. Not trolling, though no matter
    what the topic and no matter what the list, people always assume that
    I'm a troll when they first meet me. I guess they don't realize that I
    think differently. If you get used to me, you'll realize that I'm just
    crazy and can either ignore me (plonk me as Larry McVoy did) or laugh at
    me.

    Whatever you do, I laugh at myself in the end too, and won't be insulted
    -- I am proud to report that I take four different psychiatric
    medications, and still have hallucinations and delusions regularly, so I
    certainly won't claim to be normal by any standard.

    Of course, on an intelligence test given at the hospital (same one that
    diagnosed me as schizoaffective), I was scored as "high superior
    intelligence" which (to you) might mean that there's a chance there's
    something useful that might occasionally come out of my mouth. It's
    doubtful, but if plonk me, you'll never know.

    -Rob

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:32    [W:0.024 / U:30.936 seconds]