    SubjectRe: Kconfig (qt) -> Gconfig (gtk)
    Hi,

    On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Nero wrote:

    > OR, we could use the logical choice. GTK+ is on most systems, has hardly any
    > dependancies, is relatively small (compared to Qt) and doesn't require a C++
    > compiler. Really, I think the only people being religious here are the ones
    > voting for Qt, as it just doesn't make sense to use it for such a thing.

    Show me the source and we can continue this discussion. Right now qconf is
    included as replacement for the old xconfig. It shouldn't take to much
    effort to package it seperately. As soon as someone is interested in doing
    this for a distribtion I'll add the few missing bits.

    bye, Roman

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:30    [W:0.025 / U:0.312 seconds]