    Procps is the package containing various system monitoring tools, like
    ps, top, vmstat, free, kill, sysctl, uptime and more. After a long
    period of inactivity procps maintenance is active again and suggestions,
    bugreports and patches are always welcome on the procps list.

    The plan is to release a procps 2.1.0 around the time the 2.6.0 kernel
    comes out, with regular releases until then. Code cleanups and all kinds
    of enhancements are welcome.

    You can download procps 2.0.10 from:

    If you have feedback (or patches) for the procps team, feel free to
    mail us at:

    NEWS for version 2.0.10 of procps

    * fix memory size overflow in ps (Anton Blanchard)
    * add iowait statistics to top (Rik van Riel)
    * update top help text (Denis Vlasenko)
    * fix jumpy percentage formatting in top (Denis Vlasenko)
    * fix some newer gcc compiler warnings (Denis Vlasenko)
    * by default, do not show threads in ps or top - you can use the
    `-m' flag in ps or the `H' key in top to show them (Robert Love)

    A: No.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.036 / U:0.344 seconds]