    SubjectRe: Common GUI Config for All Users
    Thank you for the =constructive= answer Mohammad.  I have thusfar only received criticism for my question, with no further information, which I think is destructive to the spirit of the list, and to the culture.

    Those who act like pricks toward newcomers should be treated as such, and I will remember them.

    The best way out is always through.
    - Robert Frost A Servant to Servants, 1914