SubjectI2O behaviour ...
Hi all,

This is my first post on this list, I have been reading you all for
quite a while. But now I have my Module to do...

I have compiled the kernel (2.2.19) with I2O support, but when I try
to compile my module, I get an unresolved error with the :
i2o_pci_scan function. Is there a special way to compile the kernel
to get those calls ?

If I do a : cat /proc/ksyms, I get a bunch of I20 functions but I
dont have :
i2o_pci_scan
i2o_pci_install ...
those functions are defined in drivers/i2o/i2o_pci.c

Here is a short description of what I need to do. I have a host PC
and a local PC, both a separated by an INTEL (DEC) 21554. This is a
non-transparent pci-to-pci bridge. I need to do a module for both
computer to make them communicate by the mean of the PCI. The 21554
is supporting I2O. Maybe I am not at all going in the right direction
... If can someone point me out in this good direction !

Thank for your time and help.

=====
Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire@bigfoot.com