    SubjectHas the iptables security patch been vetted?
    I'm sure you've run across this one:

    I'd like to know how official this patch is, ie how
    well checked out? I'd hardly want to cure one problem
    and create another. And I'm uncomfortable with it at
    first glance: I'd have to find figure out why it is
    returning immediate success at that point, or rather
    prove to myself that it is just skipping making the
    bad table entries.

    Use Linux: A computer Dale Amon, CEO/MD
    is a terrible thing Village Networking Ltd
    to waste. Belfast, Northern Ireland

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:27    [W:0.032 / U:13.844 seconds]