SubjectRE: [linux-usb] Module installation error with USB serial...
Date
Yes, we know about this, but it's good to let others
be aware of it also. We are working on it (slowly).
Patches (good ones) would also be accepted.

Thanks,
Randy
|Randy Dunlap Intel Corp., DAL Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com 503-696-2055|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone |
|and may not represent the views of my employer. |

http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
PGP Key: 0xDF1DD471 | possible worlds. A pessimist is sure of it!