Subject[OT] Polling timer in userspace

Hello,

Sorry for asking this here, but I'm tired of waiting for Rutgers'
Majordomo to answer to my 'list' request ...

I need to have a kind of a timer in a Linux application that does
something similar to what a timerlist does in the kernel: you configure a
timerlist structure (which contains, amongst other things, a pointer to
the timer function to be called and the polling cycle), add it to the
timer queue, and then every time that timer expires, that function is
called.

Is there any way to do this in userspace??

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,
Ivan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.033 / U:0.164 seconds]