    SubjectRe: 2.4 Features
    On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Riley Williams wrote:

    > > We still get problem reports trickling in for e2compr. It doesn't
    > > appear to be quite 100% solid just yet.
    > Do you have any of the problem reports to hand? If so, let me have
    > them and I'll see if I can sort out what the problems are, and also
    > how to fix them.

    Using e2compr on files served by samba seems a good way of showing up a
    problem. I haven't much more detail than that I can give; the report said
    that only a certain directory had the problem, but I don't know what was
    special about the directory. I'll try to dig up a problem report or two
    about the problem when I get home.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.017 / U:1.220 seconds]