SubjectSAP benchmark (was: Re: M$ shaking the stick)
"Nietzel, Earle R" wrote:
> I know this is another one of the Linux vs. NT posts but if you are not
> interested then just delete it but for those who want to know what
> benchmarks are being published for Linux then check it out.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/exec/compares/ntlinux.asp

I have a new page listing all the recent NT vs. Linux benchmarks
I know of; it's at
http://www.kegel.com/nt-linux-benchmarks.html
It includes links to that MS page and one other similar one,
as well as links to the recent (and first?) certified database
benchmark for linux, an SAP benchmark run by Siemens on a
quad CPU machine.

- Dan

--
(The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)